I know in Zeppelin you can utilize Git on your notebooks. I also know how to take that local git repos and push it up to Github. But from what I've seen in the Zeppelin app, users can commit all they want, but those commits stay local until you go in and push the local up to GitHub. My question is, when a user commits inside the Zeppelin app, can a push be done automatically to GitHub as well?
- Git Clone Fails with inflate: data stream error (invalid distance code)
- fatal: No HEAD commit to compare with (yet)
- How do I deal with an error in my .gitmodules history?
- git identify the most recent intersection of two branches
- What is HEAD in Git?
- error: Cannot fetch linaro-swg/arm-trusted-firmware.git
- git-filter-branch: leave directory structure
- git-filter-branch: leave directory structure unchanged
- Is git's semi-secret empty tree object reliable, and why is there not a symbolic name for it?
- git - Add some subdirectories to the local repo but not to remote?
- Move a sequential set of commits from one (local) branch to another
- Maintaining project with plugins in git
- What’s the most idiomatic way to implement a “floating tag” in Git?
- Move commits from one branch to another and then merge them back in
- Why can't I view branches remotely
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?