I completed receiving test notification from FCM console. Now I am trying to open a page when tapping the notification. Any ideas about how to achieve this? I have searched the internet but can't find a working solution. I am also able to send the notification through the postman.
- Picker value popup open twice
- How to center nested content in Xamarin Forms StackLayout?
- Margin to a Image in Xamarin Forms
- Xamarin form : when inserting new data in sqlite, its delete old one
- MessagingCenter.Subscribe in not listening to outsider messages?
- Can the TableView have multiple headers?
- Scroll horizontally in Xamarin.Forms ScrollView
- Xamarin Forms TableView in XAML
- ScrollOrientation.Both on Xamarin Forms ScrollView
- Xamarin.Forms: ListView inside StackLayout: How to set height?
- Xamarin.Forms UserControl using XAML and Custom Renderer
- Problems with customization Xamarin.Forms.ListView
- Xamarin Forms - Xamarin Forms Labs Camera on Page Showing Up
- Xamarin Forms - Getting Rid of Back Button In Nav Bar
- Xamarin Forms Labs - Geolocator
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer