I need to remove coupon discount for backordered (and out of stock) items in cart, but without removing that discount for other eligible items. E.g. 2 items in cart, Item1 is in stock and gets coupon discount 20%, Item2 is out of stock, backorders allowed, but discount is 0. Can someone suggest any solution, plugin or function?
- Recoverable fatal error: Object of class newclass could not be converted to string in C:\xampp\htdocs\learn\index.php on line 16
- Problem with special characteres when im trying to convert ascii values from sybase db to text
- How to update data in MYSQL using foreach loop
- Extract email:pass from string
- Using STDIN & STDOUT using shell_exec or exec anything else for running a python file from command line wih input passing
- PHP readfile() download exact copy of the original file
- Recursive function to call itself untill it returns a value
- PHP Class 'OAuth' not found
- Adding 1 hour to time variable
- Possible RFI detected
- How to include PHP files that require an absolute path?
- Using PHP Post to unzip a zipped file archive
- How to assing using certificate A1 (.pfx) PKCS#7 and openssl_pkcs7 PHP
- Not a valid PNG file
- MemberSuite Rest API SSO Examples
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?