I believe that I have accidentally closed the layout editor in Android Studio. How do I get it back without having to restart Android Studio? Note, I have refreshed the Android Studio and that did not work.
- Cannot create new activity android studio
- Android Studio failed to open by giving error "Files Locked"
- IDE Fatal Errors
- Android studio not working while creating new project
- Disable warning lint for a method in external library in Android Studio
- AndroidStudio mouseover warnings - need to Change key stroke for more info
- ANdroid Studio: Moving .android folder to custom location doesnt work
- Widgets "skipping" ID number when duplicated
- Android Studio 3.3.1 download link not working
- NullPointerExcepton in Android Studio plugin Android Support
- Android Studio highlights Java code for no apparent reason.
- Code formatting shortcut in Android studio
- How to create new project in Android Studio?
- Android Studio - How to Change Android SDK Path
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?