I am testing a web application login page loading time with 300 thread users and ramp up period of 300 secs.Most of my samples return response code 200.But few of them return response code 400,503. My goal is to just check the performance of the web application if 300 users start using it. I am new to Jmeter and have basic knowledge of programming. My Question :- 1.Can i ignore these errors and focus just on timings from the summary report ? 2.If i really need to fix these errors, how to fix it ?
- An error occurred: null
- JPOS testing (Functional and Perf ) using Apache Jmeter
- Testing Java Classes with JMeter
- How to synchronize JMeter Thread groups
- JMeter - saving results + configuring "graph results" time span
- JMeter 500--Internal Server Error
- How to implement pacing in JMeter?
- Why Jmeter is not recording?
- Jmeter Sample Increment vs Throughput
- Problem with JMeter and HTTP Proxy Server with SSL
- Which is better QTP or Jmeter?
- Interleave controller Issue - JMeter
- Dynamic requests with JMeter
- JMeter - how to log the full request for a failed response?
- jMeter Server Mode - Windows can not find "rmiregistry"
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer