In the redux-saga real-word example in store/configureStore.dev.js, a package named @redux-saga/simple-saga-monitor is included and added as saga middleware. Unfortunately I cannot find any information on what exactly this package does. Can someone shed some light on this?
- Redux – Reducer depending on other state
- Does Redux have a built-in way to undo actions?
- Handling Side-Effects in Async (thunk'd) Actions
- Intercepting HTTP Requests in Redux
- Should actions like showing/hiding loading screens be handled by reducers to related actions or generated by action creators themselves?
- Observing Store State Changes in Middleware
- Updating Redux state does not trigger componentWillReceiveProps
- How to handle two consecutive and dependent Async calls in Redux?
- Make api calls from dumb components with Redux
- Redux Todo List example - how todos state get updated depends on visibility filter
- Is creating a reducer for each component that fetches data a good pattern?
- Dynamic middleware in Redux
- All reducers will be invoked when an action is dispatched?
- Should I put all components state in the Store?
- How to response to change of specific state in redux?
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8