The task was to optimize the site on Nuxt.js for the best performance on google pagespeed. For example, this site https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=uk&url=https%3A%2F%2Fessay-lancers-test.demo.gns-it.com%2F&tab=desktop. Images already optimized, and everything else that Google offers, as I understand it, you need to edit the files that nuxt from webpack as a bundle. Is it correct to climb into such files at all? If so, how to optimize them correctly for Google? Someone already faced with similar?
- Dynamic routing in Vue.js, showing `this.$route.params.id` in html
- access object with dynamic variable vue.js
- Vue components don't get attached if transcluded in parent components that have `v-if`
- vue is not recognized on command line
- Re-binding vue.js component
- Add vue directive on condition
- Vue computed property not updating
- Error when trying to load image file - Vuejs
- Why this.$listeners is undefined in Vue JS?
- How to incorporate NoSleep JS in vue?
- type check failed for prop "status" Expected Boolean, got Undefined
- Vue.js form validation required file
- slotProps defined with slot-scope does not work with v-if in vue.js 2.6.0
- Integration of back-end webpack with Vue-CLI 3
- Components does not know of each other after export
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller