hi i need to store the weird character in my database but when i am trying to do so the weird character is replace with unknown character. i am giving you one example when i am try to enter in Sönke Wortmann in database it is stored as SÃ¶nke Wortmann. i want to store above text as same as it was.please tell me how can i do so
- PHP Class 'OAuth' not found
- Adding 1 hour to time variable
- Possible RFI detected
- How to include PHP files that require an absolute path?
- Using PHP Post to unzip a zipped file archive
- How to assing using certificate A1 (.pfx) PKCS#7 and openssl_pkcs7 PHP
- Not a valid PNG file
- MemberSuite Rest API SSO Examples
- MS Graph php-sdk not getting group collection for some users
- Adding fractions number yields different result in PHP
- Read .pub file with php
- Value of omitting ?> in PHP only files
- How to change Background5
- Rename `shell_exec` from PHP
- PHP: fwrite large string
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?