I‘m developing a UWP running app, and I want to record user's location in real time.I've read many threads throw google, and got some solutions as: ExtendedExecutionSession , app service. But these two solutions have a same problem: cannot record the location when app is suspended. I know the background task in uwp, it seems need a trigger(e. g. SystemTrigger) to launch. Is it possible to launch (do not use trigger but call directly) a custom background task when app is suspended to track/record location?
- Can't find System.Windows.Input.Mouse in C# windows form application
- FB apps GDPR testing
- Requesting SQL assistance?
- How to change CPU ID
- C# Calendar Object on top
- How can i make the text in the label move like in (marquee) if the label width not fit the text width in C# windows form application?
- System.MissingMethodException: 'Method not found for XmlRpcProxyGen.Create
- Small context errors
- Not able to loop through a generic Iterate function
- C# Process issue
- How to use Sikulisharp in Visual Studio 2017
- How to create an array of geofences with GMAPS.NET
- C# Math.Round ambiguous issue
- C# expanding panel
- How can I execute dynamic SQL in c#?
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?