I am currently working on a lost and found system using php in which I have to modify the user registration approach being used in the program. What I wanted to do is to register users with the use of csv file upload and automatically register the users in the database according to the file contents. So, do you have any idea or suggestions on how could I make this approach possible?
- PHP Class 'OAuth' not found
- Adding 1 hour to time variable
- Possible RFI detected
- How to include PHP files that require an absolute path?
- Using PHP Post to unzip a zipped file archive
- How to assing using certificate A1 (.pfx) PKCS#7 and openssl_pkcs7 PHP
- Not a valid PNG file
- MemberSuite Rest API SSO Examples
- MS Graph php-sdk not getting group collection for some users
- Adding fractions number yields different result in PHP
- Read .pub file with php
- Value of omitting ?> in PHP only files
- How to change Background5
- Rename `shell_exec` from PHP
- PHP: fwrite large string
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8