I am looking for a tool to help in transferring UML diagram to Petri net model. I searched a lot but I can not find any. Please help me if you know a good tool to tranfer uml to petri net.
- Differences between DFD (Data Flow Diagram) and activity diagram
- Identifying Actors for Use Cases
- collection as association class?
- Add database and interface CRUD functions to class diagram
- What does the '#' symbol mean in a UML class diagram?
- UML state of the art
- What is the best source for learning UML?
- UML class diagram relation type question
- Which UML diagrams should I use for this?
- How do I automate a "last modified" text field in an RSM diagram?
- Is UML the correct language for making software blueprints?
- Holocentric - Does anyone use it for modeling?
- Any free UML modeling tool that runs on native Win32?
- usecase diagram
- Live UML Editors
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8