How can we delete a build in TFS 2017? I was able to do this in TFS 2015 and before, they switched to the new Azure DevOps / web site way of doing builds?
- TFS auto-checkout before checkin
- Access Denied on TFS - PendChange permission
- How can I check in new files to a brand new solution?
- How do I prevent a TFS user to edit a specific project?
- Setting folder level permissions within a team project in TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- File lost from TFS
- TFS Linking Backlog items
- When adding a solution to TFS why does it show other files from other solutions?
- TFS Query for count of items raised day by day
- Team Foundation Server How to Edit file without checking it out
- How to completely delete a directory in TFS?
- In TFS, how do I override the "keep items checked out when checking in" setting for a check in?
- Link command line tf checkin to work item
- Query TFS for updated files
- Is it possible to ADD comments to code reviews via the TFS API?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor