I am currently using Spark on AWS EMR, but when this is behind a Load Balancer (AWS ELB), it is redirecting the traffic from https to http, which then ends up getting denied because I don't allow http traffic through the load balancer for the given port. It appears that this might derive from Yarn being a proxy as well, but I have no idea.
- Elastic Beanstalk Platform Create fails to create due missing easy_istall. How to solve?
- Amazon products API - Looking for basic overview and information
- Allocating a custom IP as Elastic IP in AWS
- Amazon Advanced FPS programming tutorial
- Sorting by price with Amazon AWS
- ec2 bundling on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Amazon mp3 widget by ASIN
- how to get books information from amazon web service
- In the Amazon AWS API, how do you query if an item is Prime/Super Saver eligible?
- amazon payment gateway
- Amazon MWS - Is it possible to reduce the order quantity using the OrderAdjustment feed
- need some guidance on usage of Amazon AWS
- Amazon FPS - aggregate multiple payments?
- Is it worth signing up for AWS Premium Support?
- AWS API - AmazonIdentityManagementService.GetUser - Username is null
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8