I am currently using Spark on AWS EMR, but when this is behind a Load Balancer (AWS ELB), it is redirecting the traffic from https to http, which then ends up getting denied because I don't allow http traffic through the load balancer for the given port. It appears that this might derive from Yarn being a proxy as well, but I have no idea.
- Amazon Web Services "400 Access Restricted" - Cannot log in
- How to retrieve Kindle eBook Lending Properties from the Amazon Product API?
- Elastic Beanstalk Platform Create fails to create due missing easy_istall. How to solve?
- Amazon products API - Looking for basic overview and information
- Allocating a custom IP as Elastic IP in AWS
- Amazon Advanced FPS programming tutorial
- Sorting by price with Amazon AWS
- ec2 bundling on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Amazon mp3 widget by ASIN
- how to get books information from amazon web service
- In the Amazon AWS API, how do you query if an item is Prime/Super Saver eligible?
- amazon payment gateway
- Amazon MWS - Is it possible to reduce the order quantity using the OrderAdjustment feed
- need some guidance on usage of Amazon AWS
- Amazon FPS - aggregate multiple payments?
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer