We installed Sharepoint Web Analytics some days ago (separated application pool).
Installation completed successfully.
Search works fine and returns expected results.
But reports still don't show any data :
Data Last Updated: 03.06.2014 02:00:23 There is no data available for this report. Here are some possible reasons: (1) Web Analytics has not been enabled long enough to generate data; (2) There is insufficient data to generate this report; (3) Data logging required for this report might not be enabled; (4) Data aggregation might not be enabled at the level required for this report.
What I tried :
- connect to website using different users (admin user included) and different browsers
- checked that needed services on server are started (especially analytics services)
- restart services
Web Analytics Data Processing Serviceand
Web Analytics Web Service
- checked that all services applications are started (
stoppedso I started it using Sharepoint 2010 Management Shell)
- checked service application associations (especially if
Analytics Service Application Proxyis checked)
- manual execution of jobs (
Web Analytics Trigger Workflows Timer Job,
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Usage Data Import,
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Usage Data Processing)
- manual start of incremental crawling
- IIS restart
- virtual machine reboot
- checked scope of data logging (especially if
Enable usage data collectionand
Enable health data collectionare checked)
- checked that the .usage file are generated correctly on the disk
- checked in the Logging database (
WSS_UsageApplication) that the
RequestUsageview contains data collected from the .usage files
- checked that data is successfully extracted from the logging database into the staging database (
- checked that data was successfully copied from the staging database to the reporting database (
- checked on the website side that
Advanced Web Analyticsfeature is
ROOT\SPAppPoolfull control on the
Web Analytics Service Application
- recreate web analytics application
- cleaned sharepoint cache configuration (deleted all
- cleaned the drive where
.usagefile are generated so the message "Drives are running out of free space. Available drive space is less than twice the value of physical memory." does not appear anymore in ULS logs
ROOT\SPAppPooluser to the
Performance Log Usersgroup on the local machine
ROOT\SPAppPooluser to the
- added dbowner permission for user
- install patch 2204024 (was already installed)
- manual execution of procedures in the staging and reporting databases (
proc_WA_DeleteInvalidInventoryDatain the reporting database and
proc_WA_EnsureServiceBrokerEnabledin the staging database)
- checked that Windows service
Sharepoint 2010 Timeris started
- checked for any message in ULS logs that could help...
All appears to work fine but I can't see any data in the reports.
Anything else I can try ?
EDIT 14 aug 2014:
Inventory data is collected successfully and I can see the related reports. Traffic and Search data still empty :