I wanted to created a custom folding region (like it's described here), however "Surround with" is inactive for *.feature files. It's enabled for *.rb (but still no custom folding option in the menu). For *.rb files I successfully use #region #endregion, but what about feature files? Any options to have the same #regions?
- Ruby's `delete_if` method
- Unable to search for a string in an Array
- Better way to parse "Description (tag)" to "Description, tag"
- Getting an error 'No implicit conversion of integer to string' in my program
- Read and Write Ruby
- What does this ruby snippet do?
- Add method to an instanced object
- What are the real-world problems with Ruby?
- is it possible to tell ruby to accept left-hand variables in certain instances?
- How can I write a ruby method to accept and save a lambda, block, or Proc?
- Integer value of a character in ruby?
- How do you do an inner product with ruby NArray?
- Changing default Ruby arguments
- Ruby - Search and collect files in all directorys
- Cumulative array sum in Ruby
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#