I have a program in Android, that uses Mapbox map. I have a problem with rotating the map at the direction I go, there is a camera mode with a arrow that shows North, but I want moving directions to be to the north and the map to rotate. Thank you in advance.
- ImageView partially on top of a layout
- Barcode scanning view
- Internal crash on Android Q
- Can't launch activity
- Escrow token is disabled on the current user
- SeekBar not moving stuck
- 403 Error while accessing web services from Android app
- Need some help regarding HDMI CEC
- E/ACodec: [OMX.google.h264.decoder] storeMetaDataInBuffers failed w/ err -1010
- How to write SQLite database in Fragment Android
- Why Activity getIntent().getExtras() will return null sometimes?
- SQLiteException :: no such table : in android Pie 9.0
- RecyclerView notifyItemMoved not working
- OpenGattServer returns null
- Height of statusbar?
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8