I wanted to reverse engineer a program to remove dongle authentication for a software just for educational purpose. the software is built on visual basic 5.0 and the source code is lost. Can I decompile it back to .vb file or not. I tried x64dbg and ollydbg but not string reference was found. I used a decompiler after which I got .frm and .frx files. are these useful. Can I get back to source code? It does not use and .net framework. What should I do?
- Parsing xml string in VBA
- Use VBA to call a cellphone
- How can I convert a decimal to a fraction?
- Converting VB to VBA
- Random File Selector?
- Hidden pitfalls of VBA
- Any recommended training resources for VBA programming (e.g. DVD, computer) for non-software people?
- Getting language for non-unicode programs in VBA
- How to determine next tabstop in VBA UserForm?
- Which variable and expression can be used for both numeric and alphabetic?v
- VBA: append one collection on to another like ".AddRange" in VB.NET
- Excel range to email vba
- How to add monsters to a Pokemon game?
- Is it possible to send and store a Type reference in VB6/VBA?
- Clear page file using vba code
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?