I have action which, update database. I can call it from two different views. I would like to return view A when view A call this funtion and return view B when view B call it. How to do that?
- HtmlHelper missing?
- MVC 2 Models Directory
- wildcards in asp.net mvc routes
- how to exclude another attribute in this syntext [Bind(Exclude = "ID")] in MVC
- Generating a client URL in a Timer running in global.asax
- usefulness of microsoft data access application
- MVC update Dropdownlistfor with jquery
- changing stylesheet in MVC view
- Building pages with multiple views
- <%= How to write out a String MVC.Net
- How to select and pass data from the view
- MVC Custom Model - Where is a simple example?
- How to interact with List<t> in MVC
- Affect CultureInfo for all application
- In ASP.NET MVC I encounter an incorrect type error when rendering a user control with the correct typed object
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao