I'm currently working on ionic 3 app and used https://ionicframework.com/docs/building/storage plugin. Now I'm working on the log out. I couldn't found how to remove all data that are stored in the database while logging out the app.
- SQLite - getting number of rows in a database
- how to drop all indexes of a sqlite table
- Sqlite: Are SQLITE_ENABLE_STAT3 tables created when upgrading?
- Problem with SQLite Statement
- SQLite:"ALTER TABLE `game` ADD UNIQUE(`name`)" Error in SQLite
- SQLite concatenate string does not work. Gives near "||": syntax error
- SQLite - make true read only database
- How do I find out if a SQLite index is unique? (With SQL)
- How do I create an expression-based index using the instr() function?
- SQLite UUID as column default
- How do I build sqlite with static library also be compiled with -fPIC?
- How do I unlock a SQLite database?
- How many rows can an SQLite table hold before queries become time comsuming
- Difference between 2 dates in SQLite
- Problem of SQLite3::SQLException: SQL logic error or missing database
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller