I want to sign xml files on a client machine using a USB token (eToken). What is the best approach to implement this. I have written a Windows application to do this when the user selects the file on his machine. Is there any way to read the certificate (from his local user store) on the client machine from a remote server. So that I can do the execution from a server rather than as a Windows application.
- How to eliminate duplicates in 2D arrays in C#
- C# How do I extract the value of a property in a PropertyCollection?
- C# library to populate object with random data
- setting burn speed using imapi2?
- System.MissingMethodException: 'Method not found for XmlRpcProxyGen.Create
- Can't find System.Windows.Input.Mouse in C# windows form application
- FB apps GDPR testing
- Requesting SQL assistance?
- How to change CPU ID
- C# Calendar Object on top
- How can i make the text in the label move like in (marquee) if the label width not fit the text width in C# windows form application?
- Small context errors
- Not able to loop through a generic Iterate function
- C# Process issue
- How to use Sikulisharp in Visual Studio 2017
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?