I have 4 tables event, group, category, judoka. Event has many groups, group has many categories and category has many judokas. So how can i realize this? I tried to create pivot tables event_group, group_category, category_judoka, but when I put judokas to category they are in all events not just in one. I have many to many relations between all tables. Any suggestions?
- Not a valid PNG file
- PHP readfile() download exact copy of the original file
- How to update data in MYSQL using foreach loop
- how to write function Max($array) which returns the maximum value contained in $array or some array nested within $array
- Recoverable fatal error: Object of class newclass could not be converted to string in C:\xampp\htdocs\learn\index.php on line 16
- Problem with special characteres when im trying to convert ascii values from sybase db to text
- Extract email:pass from string
- Using STDIN & STDOUT using shell_exec or exec anything else for running a python file from command line wih input passing
- Recursive function to call itself untill it returns a value
- PHP Class 'OAuth' not found
- Adding 1 hour to time variable
- Possible RFI detected
- How to include PHP files that require an absolute path?
- Using PHP Post to unzip a zipped file archive
- How to assing using certificate A1 (.pfx) PKCS#7 and openssl_pkcs7 PHP
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?
- magento language switcher not showing