I have a website say TempDev in with local Path as C:/Sasuke/SVN/TempDev which was on SVN. Now we have migrated to GIT(local path - C:/Sasuke/GIT/TempDev). Initially I was not able to host it up properly on local machine for GIT and since I didn't have time, what I was doing was making changes on local SVN repo, test it. If it worked I used to copy paste the code on GIT repo(I used to do git pull first and then paste my code) which worked fine for .cs files. However, we also have two more projects which are added as .dll . I followed the same procedure and just copy pasted the .dll files from SVN/SomeProject1 and SVN/SomeProject2 and added to bin of GIT/TempDev. Now I am trying to change the source code of GIT/SomeProject2 and GIT/SomeProject1 but when I try to open it from Visual Studio, the visual studio just freezes(I get a pop up that visual studio is waiting for an internal operation to complete). I am not sure how to proceed and I don't want to mess up more :(. Any suggestions will be very helpful. Apologies if the question is not clear. Thanks in advance for your time :)
- setting burn speed using imapi2?
- System.MissingMethodException: 'Method not found for XmlRpcProxyGen.Create
- Can't find System.Windows.Input.Mouse in C# windows form application
- FB apps GDPR testing
- Requesting SQL assistance?
- How to change CPU ID
- C# Calendar Object on top
- How can i make the text in the label move like in (marquee) if the label width not fit the text width in C# windows form application?
- Small context errors
- Not able to loop through a generic Iterate function
- C# Process issue
- How to use Sikulisharp in Visual Studio 2017
- How to create an array of geofences with GMAPS.NET
- C# Math.Round ambiguous issue
- C# expanding panel
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller
Asked by POKI At