I am developing an app and I need to get data from the Facebook API at the Pages node. I will only get data from Publicly available pages. Since last year, Facebook requires app review when this goes public, but to my understanding no review should be required when the app is in development mode (like the one I am developing). I have searched Stackoverflow but all the answers date back to before the new rules were implemented by Facebook (after the scandal last year). Does anyone know if it is possible to access the Facebook API at the Pages node without undergoing the app review? Thanks
- Facebook Graph API: How To Publish Text To Page, Including Image Attachment?
- Facebook Graph API - Post on Group wall as Group
- facebook application API check if user is application admin in facebook
- Facebook application oauth tokens expire?
- How to handle the scenario "access_token changes when user changes facebook password"
- How to get the sending user's id from the callback page with fb-request-form?
- Desktop and Web application share Facebook Authentication
- how to get to which album a photo belongs by facebook graph api
- Facebook Graph API not redirecting
- facebook graph API
- Facebook Graph API POST to a comment to a Stream object
- general facebook question about graph api
- Facebook API Graph - posting a status update to a Facebook Page
- How can i get all likes for all urls on my domain?
- how to give like and comment for each wall feed via graph API
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer