We would like to use Octopus Deploy for our Deployments. I am trying to package our assemblies using Nuget for the same. We maintain lots of solutions (contains lots of independent projects) and We have our custom windows host which doesn't have any direct reference to the application assemblies. Currently We Zip all the files and extract them to install the windows services. I am exploring a way to package all the content in zip file to NuGet Package. is that possible. What is the best and easiest way to package considering our current implementation. I tried creating .NuSpec file and NuPkg manually using package explorer. But it's not visible and only visible in package explorer. Can anyone help me on this?
- Nuget and third party dll's
- Nuget 1.6 install issue
- Nuget 1.5 -> 16 install issue
- How to install JSON.NET using NuGet?
- How to view the URL of a Nuget Feed?
- Are there any disadvantages of using a version number with four parts (ww.xx.yy.zz)?
- Nuget - Update-Package : Archive file cannot be size 0
- How does Nuget.VisualStudio IVsPackageInstallerEvents get invoked
- NuGet Package Restore Unable to prompt for credentials with custom feed
- How do we arrange to keep local copies of all NuGet packages used by a solution?
- Issue with transformation files in a nuget package
- Is there a static URL that can be used to always view the details of the latest version of a package?
- nuget.exe push to local source (folder) error
- Nuget Newby question
- Error in Nuget in VS 2010
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller