We are developing an iPad application which can stream from the two different cameras. We need the ability to use VideoKit (another video streaming framework) and VLCKit in the same iOS project as per the compatibility with the currently connected camera. For example Type1 camera requires VideoKit and Type2 camera requires VLCKit for the video streaming. Streaming on VLCKit for Type2 camera is working fine. But, we have observed that VideoKit is not able to get any video streams when connected to Type1 camera. This behavior is observed just by adding MobileVLCKit.framework into the project without making a single call to VLCKit. Our assumption is that VLC streaming engine is running by default (once MobileVLCKit.framework is added) which is consuming all the live stream due to which VideoKit could not get the streams. Could you please let us know how to start/stop the VLC streaming engine on demand so that we can use both the frameworks together? Thanks, Malleswari.
- Get EC Private Key PEM string from SecKey Object
- iOS Developer program recurring payment?
- What is the "App Id" that the Apple developer connection site is asking me for?
- MotionLayout for iOS
- Bring previous app back to the front when user is done with my iOS app
- How to convert data to image in iOS
- Image Filter in Swift
- Define and calculate Apples definition of the unit point
- Why keyboard doesn’t show all the languages?
- How to play video from epub file?
- Recommended iPhone Development Resources
- iOS: call method from a separate viewController
- Why is my NSMutableSet empty?
- how to go back root view controller from recursive view controller(fourth)
- Closing app on iOS power button switch off
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer