Which of MIFARE cards support a single block that can be programmed to require a password for writing, but is available to everyone for reading its data? And is such standard eligible on all platforms, specifically iOS. Can it use its NFC chip for doing both mentioned operations on such card?
- Get EC Private Key PEM string from SecKey Object
- Bring previous app back to the front when user is done with my iOS app
- How to convert data to image in iOS
- Image Filter in Swift
- Define and calculate Apples definition of the unit point
- Why keyboard doesn’t show all the languages?
- How to play video from epub file?
- Recommended iPhone Development Resources
- iOS: call method from a separate viewController
- Why is my NSMutableSet empty?
- how to go back root view controller from recursive view controller(fourth)
- Closing app on iOS power button switch off
- How to detect data being per app basis on iOS
- iOS: Is it possible to push an update for a side-loaded development app?
- iOS Developer program recurring payment?
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor