I am having problem working on a database my friend gave me. He created it on MAC and seems like Linux (debian) is case sensitive. Any idea how to make workbench convert everything to non-capital? Thanks
- SQL Error #1007
- Error Code: 1822. Failed to add the foreign key constraint. Missing index for constraint 'fk_Ficha_Programa1' in the referenced table 'programa'
- How to debug slow mysql
- Take the max from a SUM
- IPS mySQL query
- Mysql 8 install problems
- How to create table dynamically at run time
- get distinct value with last row value of other column
- BIGINT mysql performance compared to INT
- MySQL query not going away after being killed
- CAST DECIMAL to INT
- Join this two queries into one
- SQL query syntax, adding the value of a duplicate
- How do I retrieve my MySQL username and password?
- Update Table Nested Query (Using Function)
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?