I have imported 100 thousands of custom Taxonomy terms in my WordPress database. I have imported Country -> State -> Cities hierarchically. By this my database tables terms(20 mb) and taxonomy terms(15mb) have been this much bigger that my whole website and admin panel has gone down and can't even load a single page of my website. I have also tried elasticPress, Jetpack which could not help me for my this issue. Basically I want to import at least 5 countries with its states and cities into my database, so user can choose it's location with a drill down drop-down approach. Could you please help me anyone? Can I cache this or how can I do this without affecting the performance of mysql database? I can give you more information about it. Please ask me anything. Thank you. PS: I have been hosting my this website on CloudWays
- SQL Error #1007
- Error Code: 1822. Failed to add the foreign key constraint. Missing index for constraint 'fk_Ficha_Programa1' in the referenced table 'programa'
- How to debug slow mysql
- Take the max from a SUM
- IPS mySQL query
- Mysql 8 install problems
- How to create table dynamically at run time
- get distinct value with last row value of other column
- BIGINT mysql performance compared to INT
- MySQL query not going away after being killed
- CAST DECIMAL to INT
- Join this two queries into one
- SQL query syntax, adding the value of a duplicate
- How do I retrieve my MySQL username and password?
- Update Table Nested Query (Using Function)
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
Asked by Ranjit Singh At