I am using the jenkins dsl plugin multibranchpipeline job(https://jenkinsci.github.io/job-dsl-plugin/#path/multibranchPipelineJob) to create a multi branch pipeline. I have created jenkinsfile which handles the build jobs for each branches. I couldnt figure out how the github push trigger can be enabled through pipeline as code. All the examples I could find are using the jenkins web UI or the pollscm option. Can someone please help on how this can be enabled through code.
- Jenkins: skip if node is offline
- Jenkins - Pre-build event
- Downstream project needs to know if it was built by upstream change
- Jenkins: How to find a link in console output and put it on build page?
- How the trigger the Jenkins Job through the URL
- Jenkins job is waiting for next available executor
- Jenkins not executing jobs (pending - waiting for next executor)
- Creating a jenkins job via the api throws an IOException
- How to get output of 'git describe' into Jenkins build name
- Jenkins for monitoring application in prod
- How to send password on deployment server at time of git pull in Jenkins
- Jenkins - Only Allow Certain Users to Execute Certain Projects
- How to get the summay text after the jenkins pipeline job complete
- Hudson build server install as a windows service error
- Trying to run one command in "Execute Shell" and a python script in Jenkins (formerly hudson) under "build"
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?