We currently use apache commons math3 library for calculation of SVD. Recently we observed, for large matrices computation is taking time. As an alternative, evaluating OjAlgo library. Math3 library has a getCovariance method on SingularValueDecompostion class. I couldn't find similar API to get the covariance of an SVD in OjAlgo library. Any pointers on this would be greatly helpful.
- Hidden Features of Java
- Design: Java and returning self-reference in setter methods
- $0 (Program Name) in Java? Discover main class?
- Good 15 minute Java question to ask recent college graduate
- How do I learn Java5 or Java6?
- Game programming in Java?
- Java Collections using wildcard
- What are the best Java example sites?
- Serialize Java objects into Java code
- Modifying JVM parameters at runtime
- What are all the different ways to create an object in Java?
- What's the difference between | and || in Java?
- Would it be useful to include the class name and variable name in any NullPointerException message?
- Java: Why aren't NullPointerExceptions called NullReferenceExceptions?
- Maximum lines of code permitted in a Java class?
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
Asked by Community At