I need to embed a version history of files on a SharePoint server into another local html file. When I try to do this, the server tells me that SharePoint denied access. Is there a way to achieve this?
- replace document in IE modal dialog
- Have a <a href="cb289e02-ed2b-4daa-">pdf</a> save with a more descriptive filename?
- local link in HTML
- What is the difference between src="/images/logo.gif" and src="images/logo.gif"?
- Should we still preload mouseover images?
- HTML Border remove
- Are class AND id attributes allowed?
- HTML make a form go to the parent
- html dynamic change - how view changed contents?
- How do I post variables using HTML and php?
- HTML code analyzer
- Anchor tags with fixed header
- Tools for faster, better web development
- HTML: My menu bar shrinks I cannot explain
- i have a list of items in rows i need to provide paging each page should consists of 4rows
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor