I need to embed a version history of files on a SharePoint server into another local html file. When I try to do this, the server tells me that SharePoint denied access. Is there a way to achieve this?
- Set values of LI tag in HTML
- replace document in IE modal dialog
- Have a <a href="cb289e02-ed2b-4daa-">pdf</a> save with a more descriptive filename?
- local link in HTML
- What is the difference between src="/images/logo.gif" and src="images/logo.gif"?
- Should we still preload mouseover images?
- HTML Border remove
- Are class AND id attributes allowed?
- HTML make a form go to the parent
- html dynamic change - how view changed contents?
- How do I post variables using HTML and php?
- HTML code analyzer
- Anchor tags with fixed header
- Tools for faster, better web development
- HTML: My menu bar shrinks I cannot explain
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- xcode open url in second view controller based on button pressed in first view controller