I am trying to create different topics in aws kinesis but can’t find a way to do so.. I tried using partition key to read data that was produced using that key which works kind of fine but its not the best solution. Can someone suggest how to create Kafka like topics in aws kinesis?
- Elastic Beanstalk Platform Create fails to create due missing easy_istall. How to solve?
- Amazon products API - Looking for basic overview and information
- Allocating a custom IP as Elastic IP in AWS
- Amazon Advanced FPS programming tutorial
- Sorting by price with Amazon AWS
- ec2 bundling on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Amazon mp3 widget by ASIN
- how to get books information from amazon web service
- In the Amazon AWS API, how do you query if an item is Prime/Super Saver eligible?
- amazon payment gateway
- Amazon MWS - Is it possible to reduce the order quantity using the OrderAdjustment feed
- need some guidance on usage of Amazon AWS
- Amazon FPS - aggregate multiple payments?
- Is it worth signing up for AWS Premium Support?
- AWS API - AmazonIdentityManagementService.GetUser - Username is null
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?