I have a script that reads from a google sheet and uses the information to create tickets using the Jira python api. In my situation it won't work to have the script be triggered at a certain time, the script has to be triggered through the sheet. Is there some way to detect a button press or a cell change which runs my local python file?
- How to extract all the numbers from a text file using re.findall() and compute the sum using a for-loop?
- How do i loop a python script?
- Pyspark- Summing two arrays for multiple columns in a group by selecting multiple columns
- Python - finding intersections
- Is there any difference between "foo is None" and "foo == None"?
- WITHOUT using Pandas, how do I analyze CSV data and only extract certain values from certain columns and rows of my CSV file?
- Why am I getting cv2 error in raspbianOS and not raspberrypi shell
- UnboundLocalError: local variable referenced before assignment, jupyter notebook
- Python: count how many times an element of a vector is in between of elements of two other vectors?
- Selecting column from a csv DataFrame by Tkinter, and assign to X and y for Machine learning
- Overlay property plots using coolprop
- py file not executed when run through batch file
- Query Hadoop from Python
- How can i read folder and subfolders *.wav ; and feature extraction for input of training model?
- SoxNotInstalled exception raised when importing pyaudioconvert
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?
Asked by Theo Heeringa At