As a habit I end my queries with a semicolon and then I use doctrine to execute the query, and I was wondering if this could result in a performance problem if doctrine inserts another semicolon and take the second query as an empty query, thus executing 2 queries
- Get next birthdays using Doctrine
- What does mutators and accessors do in Doctrine?
- understanding the arguments passed to hasColumn() in Doctrine
- Doctrine inserts when it should update
- Views in Doctrine ORM
- Custom relation names in models generated from DB
- Doctrine Connection export() and export option in yml
- Doctrine many to many on same class
- Doctrine - BaseClassName Not found
- doctrine - generate model from db, but only a specified table?
- proper way of setting an attribute in Doctrine?
- Is Doctrine 2 stable enough for use in a production environment?
- What is repository in doctrine?
- yaml files to create models are the same in Doctrine 2.0?
- ? in Doctrine query means?
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- magento language switcher not showing
- Info on Scrapy CONCURRENT_REQUESTS in Python