My scenario is we have different applications where few are in kotlin and few of them are in Java and we have a common domain model for all these applications which are in kotlin. So in my java application for deserializing the kotlin domain object I use Jackson-module-kotlin dependency. Is it advisable to use kotlin dependency in a Java module? Or would it cause any issues?
- Jave while loops
- Server jar file missing (MCP 9.18)
- Netflix eureka Microservice
- Why is using Collection<String>.class illegal?
- Generate 8-byte number in Java
- Movie ticket calculation
- Withdraw money from ATM
- Polymorphism java 8
- Java win32 libraries/api
- Java OOP exercise
- Facial Expression recognition
- Recall the main method
- Sum odd numbers program
- Checking for digits
- Break a programm with a loop
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8