In Intellij Idea by default when a line of code changes, in left gutter it shows color to reflect that change. The problem is by changing lines the gutter doesn't change at all. I am using SVN as a version controller, and can do update and commit.
- How can I permanently enable line numbers in IntelliJ?
- How do I make IntelliJ IDEA run all the tests in a package including sub packages
- Worth Upgrading from Intellij Idea7 to Idea8?
- Intellij keys registration
- Remote branch in Intellij
- IntelliJ IDEA, Test Runner Pane, maximize output pane
- Intellij keyboard shortcut increase editor tab splits
- How to set the mouse wheel scrolling speed in IntelliJ?
- How to create two editor panes for the same file?
- Formatting output so that Intellij Idea shows diffs for two texts
- Is there a shortcut for inserting date/time in intellij-idea?
- intellij - how change the default filename for a class file
- Unable to enter correct characters in IntelliJ
- Intelij auto fix gradlew checkstyle errors like formatting?
- Adding JFeonix (or any library jar) to Artifact Build IntelliJ 2018.1
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?
- PHP Trait colliding constructor