Firstly, I need to release the .exe file with File version. And I have a question about the File version in .exe file (Right-click the .exe file -> properties -> Details-> File Version). I found out that the File Version of my .exe file is 1.0.7062.29603. How the visual studio build .exe file with the File version number? and what is the number (7062.29603) mean?
- Why files always ignored while I create a new one?
- How to change the default visual studio configurations?
- Multiple visual studio applications in a single solution
- Should I get Visual Studio 2008 or skip it for 2010 beta?
- Add Custom Tag to Visual Studio Validation
- Show All Files by default
- How can I share Configuration Settings across multiple projects in Visual Studio?
- Can I configure VisualStudio 2008 to always build the startup project?
- Is there an easy way to print (to a text file) the path of all 'References' in a .NET project?
- How can I tell Visual Studio I have code not in App_Code folder?
- In Visual Studio, how can I set the Build Action for an entire folder?
- What are the pros and cons of using Visual Studio designer components for data
- Customize Short keys - visual studio
- Can I install VS Studio Express with and after installing Visual Studio 2008?
- Collapse projects in Solution Explorer
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?