I want to provide user to sync events on his preferable calendar. I have used EventKit to save and retrieve events on default calendar provided by apple but now I want save it on google calendar too. According to research I can use EventKit to save events on google calendar but unable to find the way so Is there any way to save events on google calendar .
- Get EC Private Key PEM string from SecKey Object
- iOS Developer program recurring payment?
- What is the "App Id" that the Apple developer connection site is asking me for?
- MotionLayout for iOS
- Bring previous app back to the front when user is done with my iOS app
- How to convert data to image in iOS
- Image Filter in Swift
- Define and calculate Apples definition of the unit point
- Why keyboard doesn’t show all the languages?
- How to play video from epub file?
- Recommended iPhone Development Resources
- iOS: call method from a separate viewController
- Why is my NSMutableSet empty?
- how to go back root view controller from recursive view controller(fourth)
- Closing app on iOS power button switch off
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?