I made a process that grabs the email body in an Outlook email. The email body is stored in a collection, however it puts everything into one row (which contains multiple information). I need to grab order numbers (that contain letters and numbers) and quantity amounts from this row, but I am not sure how to go about this. I am still learning how to use Blue Prism. Any advice would be great!
- Regular Expression for retrieving File Extension in http url
- Regular Expression for retrieving File Extension in HTTP url
- regex - extract domain name and TLD
- Regular expressions get a single word out of a common phrase
- Regex Extract a string between two words containing a particular string
- in RegEx, can I "hardcode" named capture group's value
- Don't match negative integers
- Using RegEx to extract number from alphanumeric string
- Regular expression - starting and ending with a letter, accepting only letters, numbers and _
- Regular expression match decimal with letters
- Issue matching with regex
- Regex to match text between specified delimiters? (I just can't get it myself)
- Regular Expression: match only non-repeated occurrence of a character
- What does "?:" do in regex?
- Replacing a sequence of characters with regular expressions
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?