I've recently installed the UBUNTU 18.04 subsystem and want to set anaconda as my default python interpreter.Anaconda was installed before the subsystem and I would like a way to do so without reinstalling the python distribution.
- Theano windows installation - Configuring the Environment
- Transfer an anaconda environment using an "usb key"
- Change anaconda ipython main directory
- Anaconda launcher won't open
- libqxcb Issue In Anaconda
- How to manage Anaconda recipe with/without features
- Anaconda Spyder doesn't show the program window on windows 10--tried c:\spyder reset
- anaconda search path for environments?
- Anaconda equivalent of "setup.py develop"
- Can't use "conda install pyqt" with proxy internet
- Can't run Anaconda installer on Linux terminal
- What language/library was the anaconda navigator (gui) coded with?
- -bash: condal: command not found
- Anaconda Navigator create new enviorment and it doesn't show up
- Anaconda 4.3.0 with python 3.6 (64 bit) installer setup crash windows
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8