One of your teammates accidentally deleted a branch, and has already pushed the changes to the central git repo. There are no other git repos, and none of your other teammates had a local copy. How would you recover this branch?
- Git Clone Fails with inflate: data stream error (invalid distance code)
- git identify the most recent intersection of two branches
- How do I deal with an error in my .gitmodules history?
- fatal: No HEAD commit to compare with (yet)
- What is HEAD in Git?
- error: Cannot fetch linaro-swg/arm-trusted-firmware.git
- git-filter-branch: leave directory structure
- git-filter-branch: leave directory structure unchanged
- Is git's semi-secret empty tree object reliable, and why is there not a symbolic name for it?
- git - Add some subdirectories to the local repo but not to remote?
- Move a sequential set of commits from one (local) branch to another
- Maintaining project with plugins in git
- What’s the most idiomatic way to implement a “floating tag” in Git?
- Move commits from one branch to another and then merge them back in
- Why can't I view branches remotely
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- Run JIRA in port 80 as root
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Docker – fix service IP addresses
- Dynamic partition in hive
- How to enable Indications on Client Configuration descriptor from iOS8