My development environment has Microsoft SQL Server 2014 edition but in the production server, the server version is 2017. Sometimes I need to take the backup of my production database and restore it in my development database for bug fixing. But SQL Server 2014 will not let me restore it as the originated server version is 2017. How can I resolve this issue?
- SQL Server 2000: Is there a way to tell when a record was last modified?
- SQL Server generate INSERTs to copy the records from one server to another
- One SQL Server Instance, Two Server Names
- Will having multiple filegroups help speed up my database?
- Is there a difference between Integrated Security = True and Integrated Security = SSPI?
- Accessing sql server 2008 analysis service database on cmd
- SQL Server : update the same table after insert
- Enable sys, guest and information_schema users in SQL Server
- I have a date in the format of Mar-19. I need to select range for the entire month in SQL Server query
- Find the doctor with the max. number of medical attentions
- SQL Server table to xml
- Update multiple tables from query result
- Why use database schemas?
- Getting the lastest contract signed by each doctor
- SQL Server Maximum row size
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx
- "bower install" failing on jenkins, but runs well through command line
- Google Developers Console - Duplicate Fingerprint
- How to parse custom objects from a list within a jsonstring?