I need to make audio players from soundcloud links, which can't be played by audio element, they need an iframe. I found a lot of tutorials how to make custom play/stop buttons for iframe video. Unfortunately they don't work for iframe audio. Is there a way to make those buttons for iframe audio, too?
- PCM wav to vox file
- Audible Audio (.aa) file spec?
- Free sound editor / converter?
- What is a good free library for editing MP3s/FLACs?
- Converting audio to code and vice-versa
- SoundEngine click sound
- Analyzing Sounds
- Most simple sound format?
- How is audio represented with numbers?
- Write a Program Which Recognizes a Sound and Performs Action
- Sound matching / search
- Best way to integrate sound into website
- command line tool to change audio's noise gate
- HOW-TO: The Most Simple Audio Engine?
- Where can I find free sound effects for a game?
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer