In wordpress there is plugin installed called Learnpress. In learnpress plugin we can create course, create lesson etc. In learnpress plugin there is option of buying the course. The course is added in woocommerce cart but i want the same feature in lesson also. There should be a feature to sell lesson also. Learnpress plugin treated "Courses" as product. So how to treat lessons as woocommerce product also (same procedure should apply in lesson also).
- How to prevent zxcvbn.min.js in wordpress from loading?
- Caldera Form Advanced File Uploader 2.0 giving error to anonymous users
- WP Cerber Citadel mode
- Wordpress site hacked?
- Commas in WordPress Tags
- Wordpress maintenance mode function
- how to put posts on different pages in wordpress
- post image URL automatically to a custom field
- Get Comment Reply Link Only?
- How can I make Capital letter ( upper-case ) permalinks?
- how do you test if there is a next or prev post?
- Wordpress page linking
- WordPress - Modifying the MediaFlux theme
- Creating wp plugin for external login => post comments
- Wordpress Navigation Menus - Showing Empty Categories
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- High and low bytes in VBA
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
Asked by Bhavesh verma At