I am trying to recreate the Game of Life in Java using JFrame. I have already completed most of the program but this one thing is bugging me. How do I make a bunch of fields(panels) which are clickable, so that the user can input their own pattern, instead of the computer randomly generating the pattern each time?
- Jave while loops
- Java OOP exercise
- Sum odd numbers program
- Server jar file missing (MCP 9.18)
- Netflix eureka Microservice
- Why is using Collection<String>.class illegal?
- Generate 8-byte number in Java
- Movie ticket calculation
- Withdraw money from ATM
- Polymorphism java 8
- Java win32 libraries/api
- Facial Expression recognition
- Recall the main method
- Checking for digits
- Break a programm with a loop
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- Agar.io style ripple effect for canvas arcs
- What is the difference between [ValidateModel] and a check of valid state in ASP.NET?
- Passing shared_ptr to std::function (member function)
- UWP location tracking even when the app was suspended
- Dynamic partition in hive
- Woocommerce Different Products Different Currency
- Rails render js file but can't execute it
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Store object created by gson in greenDao