I created a new Angular project with one application project and a library project. When I tried to import dependencies/components of the library project into the main application project using VSCode's intellisense, it's including the path *project/app_name/src/public-api" instead of just the name of the library/project. How do I configure it in the angular.json so that it only shows the library name? Here's my angular.json config. I didn't do anything to it, it's just the default generated by the Angular CLI.
- The data appears successfully in the console But when displayed on the page the error appears ERROR Error: Error trying to diff '[object Object]'
- Angular 7 resolve component factory from selector
- Why Angular immediately invoke @HostListener when element is starting display in DOM?
- Unload or Reload Angular Module
- How can i disable row inside table in some conditionals using angular 7?
- should open one accordion at a time in angular 7
- How to put data into html as dom tag
- angular social login Error: redirect_uri_mismatch error
- How to load a dynamic component in angular tab?
- Cannot find name 'Math'
- How do I bind and show pre selected value instead of select in ss-multiselect-dropdown?
- Why queryParams are empty
- Scroll position restoration for child root
- how to pass id in api
- Angular app (localhost) stuck on loading after ng-serve
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?