We are using pentaho report designer for reports, here we have student names and subjects, for one student had four subjects and another had five subjects.But in reports we are getting all subject for one student only. So how can I show one subjects to one student page wise.
- Pentaho BI Server - mysql type blob appears as a set of numbers
- Generate Column Total In Main Report From Sub Report - Pentaho
- How to change a Pentaho report's JNDI at runtime?
- Pentaho report design.Adding two columns from different sub reports
- Anonymous access pentaho
- How to migrate tables with foreign keys in Pentaho Kettle?
- Connecting to Multiple Database Dynamically
- Pentaho breaks single group into multiple sub groups
- Is possible to customize analysis views in Pentaho?
- Pentaho Report Designer: How to create a chart based on an OLAP cube?
- problems in pentaho demo apps
- Dynamically generating reports in Pentaho and dealing with report definitions store in the database
- Thread: How to deploy a Pentaho report with subreports across multiple environments
- How to execute sql scripts in Pentaho with postgresql database?
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- Laravel Eloquent chained method returning true instead of model
- Why Cors doesn't work after update to beta8 on ASP.NET 5?