It is my first time to upload an app to google play. when I tried to upload APK file I got that Error I tried to fix it by generate an upload key and keystore I followed all the steps in here https://developer.android.com/studio/publish/app-signing but I got that error what is the problem and how to fix it?
- Android Studio - How to Change Android SDK Path
- Android Studio corrupt installation
- Cannot create new activity android studio
- Android Studio failed to open by giving error "Files Locked"
- IDE Fatal Errors
- Android studio not working while creating new project
- Disable warning lint for a method in external library in Android Studio
- AndroidStudio mouseover warnings - need to Change key stroke for more info
- ANdroid Studio: Moving .android folder to custom location doesnt work
- Widgets "skipping" ID number when duplicated
- Android Studio 3.3.1 download link not working
- NullPointerExcepton in Android Studio plugin Android Support
- Android Studio highlights Java code for no apparent reason.
- Code formatting shortcut in Android studio
- My rotated TextView is cut off. What i have to do?
- Clicking on array of images to add them to Konva stage
- How to sort a Google Charts DataTable or DataView using a function?
- 2 column layout looping through MVC model c#
- Integrating SVN with TFS
- Rails - after_initialize or initializer
- SoapUI. Add multipart body part using groovy
- Sleep program execution in C for a few seconds
- magento language switcher not showing
- Info on Scrapy CONCURRENT_REQUESTS in Python