I want to find the source code of software buttons, in order to emulate it and execute those buttons switch (software) from another PC connected to it. Best regards, A
- Getting up to speed on modern architecture
- correlating branch predictor (computer architecture)
- Interfaces on different logic layers
- DB access directly from Windows client - good or bad?
- Conferences and training for architects, best practices,
- Software that "Phones Home"; good? bad? Evil? What notice does one give? How to?
- Why are different types of software architecture important in the software industry?
- Best Practices - Design before coding
- Killer Apps architecture description
- Recognizing a "forms over data" app vs, say, DDD app
- Two projects referring to one project
- Separation of responsibility in assemblies
- Getting to an application architect level
- web site structure/architecture
- Define realtime on the web for business
- PL\SQL XMLTable performance
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- how to generate random string for primary key in database table
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- how to add processing instruction in xml using XmlDocument
- Peek and Pop not an option
- RTSP Client Connected to VLC
- Get nodes of specific type in Networkx