I have a ("horizontally") scanned book with 2-pages-per-sheet. It's very hard to read on an ebook reader. I would like to extract every page from every sheet and create "normal" PDF file, containing 1-page-per-sheet. How can I do it?
- PDF TJ operator
- How to get DPI, width and length of an image in PDF in PHP
- Displaying PDFs within a desktop app
- How can I change a specific RGB color into a specific CMYK color in a PDF file?
- Determine translate/position from PDF Tm operators
- converting PDF to formatted ASCII - what's the state of the art?
- What are PDFs measured in?
- Structure of a PDF file?
- How to wget a website and then export all the pages into a single pdf?
- Is there a way to display a PDF in an asp.net webpage without frames?
- Is it possible to programmatically "chain" several PDF files, preferably from command line?
- How can I programmatically open a pdf at a certain point?
- web based form to collect data and populate to a fillable PDF
- How do I extract vector graphics from a pdf document?
- How to add dynamically add comments to a PDF using XFDF
- PL\SQL XMLTable performance
- Can't change log level at runtime (log4j2)
- how to generate random string for primary key in database table
- Fastest way to check intersection between a Rectangle List and a single Rectangle
- CGImageCreate: invalid image size: 0 x 0
- How many types of database are there?
- Partially applied generic function "cannot be cast to Nothing"
- how to add processing instruction in xml using XmlDocument
- How do I refactor this Swagger API Spec
- Peek and Pop not an option